quote

my quote of the moment: "if you can attain repose and calm, believe that you have seized happiness." ~julie-jeanne-eleonore de lespinasse

November 24, 2011

pressure

i feel like i have pressure all around me, people pushing in from all sides. all these tasks and responsibilities that i'm supposed to do, everything i need to take care of right now!

but i can't do it all, i know i can't. i can try, and i can drive myself crazy with the stress and the worry from trying. but i really don't want to do that. i've done that for so long, and i don't want to live like that anymore.

and i know that people aren't being mean about asking all of this from me. it's just they don't realize that their one more little favor that they want and need combines with somebody else's one quick little thing that they want me to do. and then there's somebody else and somebody else. add all of that on top of all the regular day to day things that i need to do to keep my family running and there just aren't enough hours in a day.

so i'm going to try and take a break. i'm going to step back and take a breather and let a few things slide. and i'm going to try to explain to everybody that i'm just one person, that i really can't be expected to get everything done on my own. i need help. or less to do. or a vacation. you know, something to help me destress.

i need to think about me for awhile. and in doing that, i'm going to have to let a few things fall until i can come back around and pick them all up. this blog will be one of those things.

because even if i don't update every other day, which has been my goal, or even every few days, it's no big deal. even if it turns into a post a week, it's not the end of the world. i mean, it's not like anybody will notice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment