quote

my quote of the moment: "if you can attain repose and calm, believe that you have seized happiness." ~julie-jeanne-eleonore de lespinasse

April 30, 2012

a quick note

this is just a note to say that i am freaking out. like totally and completely. and i probably won't be writing or posting much here this week.

things are happening in my life, big things. tremendously huge things. things that have my head spinning. good and amazing and wonderful things. things that will change everything.

i am, of course, talking about a house. my house. my soon-to-be my house. all the months of stress and worry are almost done. almost. but still, we must get through this final push of things-to-do.

and until it's all over, i don't think i'll be clearheaded enough to write anything close to coherent. though i do see a lot of "feel better" baking in my very near future.

and so, this is a note and a placeholder and a hope that you stop by to visit again when things are back to their regular level of crazy. until then, send me wishes and luck and happy thoughts that we can get through this a painlessly as possible with most of our sanity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment